Discovery Map® Workshop
If your people see how your vision, values, purpose, and strategy make up your Big Picture, they will be more engaged to contribute towards it.
You are a busy senior leader within a fast-moving organisation.
Your organisation operates in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world which necessitates a lot of change.
You recognise that if you can help your people to see how your vision, values, purpose, and strategy make up your Big Picture, they will be more engaged to contribute towards it.
You and your colleagues are time-poor and so creating a visualisation of this Big Picture narrative is something that would need to be done efficiently and effectively by a trusted partner organisation who knows what they are doing.
Based on 21 years of experience in helping organisations to communicate visually with their employees, and in partnership with Leodo, The Big Picture People have developed the Discovery Map® Workshop.
The Discovery Map® Workshop is based around a simple four-step process that we will take you and your colleagues through:
- Brief: Preparatory call(s) to understand your organisational Big Picture narrative.
- Prepare: The Big Picture People and Leodo will prepare your workshop.
- Workshop: A one-day facilitated workshop to gather and capture the content of your Discovery Map®. This can be delivered online or face-to-face.
- Present: After the workshop, you will receive a high-resolution digital version of the Discovery Map® that can be used to communicate your core messages to your people.
A Discovery Map® is a visual summary of your organisation’s story that can be used to bring your employees up to speed with your thinking. Your Discovery Map® will uncover and illustrate:
- Your organisational ‘Big Picture’ narrative. We’ll play this back to you along with some qualitative questioning to ensure the narrative is consistent across all attendees
- The aim of the game! We’ll help identify the 3 key focus points to ensure you are going to be effective!
- From A to B – Creating and explaining the journey to achieve your aims
- Making the difference – How everyone can help achieve the aims
- Measuring Success – Identifying the tools at your disposal to monitor progress and to create reportable insights and data to keep success on track.